Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Genius Village Idiot

Hey guys, welcome to The Genius Village Idiot. Just a lil insight into what I'm about.

My name is Curtis Xaha and this is my blog.I'm a young, artistically inclined guy who has so much crazy stuff going on in his head and maybe this is just the place to do so!

Born and raised in the coastal city of Mombasa in Kenya, my life has been a journey of self discovery.After making so many mistakes and tasting lots of success as well, I'm finally at a point where I can blab confidently about any and everything on God's earth.

So what do you expect to see on this blog?Poetry, jokes, me bitching about the government, me bitching about you, anecdotes from my crazy past and anything else generally deemed unfit for human consumption. Hehehe.

So welcome once again to The Genius Village Idiot, and lets have fun doing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment